Sunday, March 26, 2006

New Baby!


This is my oldest friend, her husband, and their brand new baby, Alexandra, for whom I made a tied fleece baby blanket a few weeks and posts ago. My friend has some health issues, and needed to give birth in a better equipped hospital then the one in the itty-bitty northern Ontario town she and her hubby live in. Plus, hubby had shoulder surgery just a few weeks ago, and still isn't able to lift things (like a baby) at full capacity yet, so they went to our hometown to stay with her parents for the blessed event. The plan was to stay for about two months.
Today, I said, "So you think you'll stay here until May or so?" The reply..."No, we're leaving Thursday. My mother is driving us nuts!"
The room they're in is her parent's basement, where we used to play when we were 7 and 8 years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home