Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Souvenir Whore


Researching for our trip to Massachusetts is fun. B&B's, attractions, restaurants, and last night I started looking at the gift shops at the attractions we're planning to see. I really like souvenir shops. So far, I found this rug of Nantucket at the Whaling Museum that would look very nice hanging on the wall in my entryway. There is also a "fortune-telling" cup and saucer at the gift shop at the Salem Witch Museum that would be an interesting addition to my teacup collection.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

When are you two going? Please take lots of pics to share with us!

9:22 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

hmmm, giant rug and bicycles...

Maybe we should pick the rug up last?

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home