Monday, May 29, 2006

This Is Laurie Cabot, Official Witch Of Salem


I've seen her on a couple of A&E specials about Salem.
I got a picture with her today in her store! Only it's on Peter's camera, so you can't see it just yet.
She walked in the store, looking if anything a little weirder than in this picture, carrying a Dunkin' Donut's coffee, and told the young witch-tart behind the cash that she was going to run out to Home Depot. I asked if I could get a picture with her, and she told me to sit down next to her for the shot because her sciatica had been acting up. She then made polite chitchat with Peter and I for a minute about Atlantic Canada.
For a witch, she was awfully sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

The picture kind of scares me.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Wait until you see her in the flesh.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home