Monday, July 03, 2006

Compulsive Blogger

Christ, I've blogged a lot today.
And, just now, I put on some water to boil, looked at the tea, cup and strainer on the counter and thought, "What an attractive picture that would be for the blog!" I spent an hour and a half on the computer today when I should have been outside enjoying my day off. Maybe I need a 12-step program.
Anyway, my tea will be finished steeping in a couple of minutes. I have nothing to do the rest of this afternoon, and the Boy went off with his father this morning, so I'm going to park myself on the couch with my chocolate tea, the big chocolate loonie I bought along with the tea, and my new book.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those are some great pictures. Looks like you had great time. I am soooo jealous. Those look like some lovely places to visit, exspecially the chocolate stuff. Blog away. Its fun to see what other people like to do. It also makes my life seem really dull....hummm Have to get out more. Have a great one!!!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Your pictures are always so great.
You have to tell me what kind of camera you have.
Enjoy the day.

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DH has a Sony Cybershot (not sure of the model). Some of the shots are with my Nikon 990.

Outdoor pictures on a sunny day always turn out well.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While you were land-locked in Mayberry this weekend, we were in the land of Pirates on the island, and strangely none of them had ever heard of any "Rogue Buccaneer".

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home