Sunday, September 03, 2006

Massive Pig Out At New Glasgow Lobster Suppers

The food here is UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!
It's way better than the North Rustico place.
Here's what I ate:














Two and a half hot rolls (effin' good bread!) dripping with butter
Three bowls of awesome chowder
One bucket of mussels, though I did share with the Boy
A one lb lobster
One piece of chocolate cake
Half a piece of apple pie
With ice cream

I ate so much I had to undo my pants for the ride home, and I had to put the seat back, as it was too uncomfortable to sit in an upright position. I also woke up at 2:30am with heartburn. Just call me Homer.
But it was so worth it.
So worth it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

I called Ripley's Believe it or Not.

They passed since they didn't believe it was humanly possible.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Did you go to Ripley's while you were there?

The food looks great. And apparently it was! I think I'd eat it, too.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Schell said...

Holy, I did something like that once, I had to walk and walk, I couldn't believe the way I felt. My obit said I will die of gluttony, so true. Did you do that obit thing? Curious to know what your's would say.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home