Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Poor Miss South Carolina

I think everyone should stop making fun of poor Miss South Carolina. Yes, she did sound like an idiot when she gave her answer as to why so many Americans can't find the USA on the map. But she was in a pageant, in the glaring lights, on TV. I say things that make me sound like a babbling retard at least once a day, without any of those distractions.

Not to mention, she was standing next to Mario Lopez. I would probably only be able to grunt a few vowels if I was standing next to him.

7 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

What I want to know is what the heck are US Americans???? This is not the first time someone from south of the border has used this phrase.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Aw. I'm with you on this one, DH. My heart goes out to her. Really. I can't even make fun of her and I can usually make fun of just about anyone!
Seriously, how would you even answer that? What a stupid question. She couldn't really say "Because they're idiots" could she.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Mario's vocabulary consists of only a few vowels too.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Seriously, it was like a train wreck - I didn't even want to watch it. But, I'm with you - I say bone-head things every day. Kare's right, the proper answer would have been, "Because they're idiots". I don't think Mario Lopez would have made me act like a spaz, but had it been Ricky Martin, I would have sounded just as intelligent as she did.

p.s. God Bless Ricky Martin. Amen.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Netter said...

I totally agree with you. I know she was overwhelmed and lost her train of thought. Happens to me all the time. She's just a kid, we should give her a break.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

Information for Darlene:
Ricky Martin plays for the other team.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Ricky Martin plays for the Yankees?




I always thought he was too gay for sports.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home