Sunday, June 06, 2010

I heart LL Bean

My lack of wealth may prevent me from spending my days hiking in national parks, biking (in a skirt) with flowers in the front basket, and maybe some kayaking or sailing before retiring to my seaside mansion for a lobster dinner, but at least I can buy stuff to help me pretend! ;) The Freeport LL Bean is so cool. It's not just a store ... it's a bunch of stores all together, called 'the campus.' There were many, many cool aspects, from the giant boot, the door handles, the 16,000 dollar bed. They have a riverbed aquarium with a bubble thing that you can stick your head in to observe the fish. I spent a good 15 minutes in there once having a staring contest with a rainbow trout.
































































4 Comments:

Blogger Erin | Bygone Living said...

Thank you for the follow! Looking at your blog, I can see we have a lot in common... I'm L.L. Bean obsessed! ♥

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your post. LL Bean is my favorite place to shop period. I love it! found your blog through another. Hope you are having a great day!

12:34 PM  
Blogger "Cottage By The Sea" said...

I love the colorful chairs all lined up outside. What a fun place to go. I had no idea L.L. Bean had trout!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Hello Desperate Housewife! I can't find a way to email you so I am leaving a comment instead. I was looking for photos of the LL Bean door pulls and I stumbled upon your blog. I would love to use two of your photos on my blog - www.iDigHardware.com, and I will link back to you. Let me know if it's ok. For now, I will just link without posting the photos.
- Lori

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home