Sunday, December 11, 2005

Staff Party Last Night


And I'm happy to say I didn't make an ass out of myself, unlike last year's now infamous performance, in which I had a few (a lot) too many, grabbed the mic out of my boss' hand, and announced that I hated all men because they're pigs, then spent half an hour with my head in the john, and had to be "assisted" home. Luckily I'd worked with that crew for years, and they're all a bunch of party animals, and mostly everyone had been the "entertainment" at one time or another, so it wasn't a big deal, but I got lots of ribbing the following Monday.

Definitely couldn't act up this year, as have only been at new job for a couple of months. Also, don't hate men this year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

My first staff party at my old company was at the new boss's house. I remember I couldn't believe my eyes when I got there. One person was on the front step, puking into the bushes, people were staggering all over the house, and the receptionist yakked all over the new boss's brand new couch. It WAS the Miramichi, however.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

"It WAS the Miramichi, however."

...which meant the sex with animals was only after the buffet.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Mimi did Trevor. Oh rumours aren't supposed to be true are they....

1:21 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

sounds like the party I had for Mr. Juggs last year on his birthday, right before Xmas.

We got sooooo drunk and one of his employees fell asleep on our couch, threw up red wine and bean dip all over himself and then slept some more.

We had to put the couch on the curb the next day (now that was a fun job to do hung-over!) and got a lovely new leather sofa out of it!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home