Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm Not Blonde, But Maybe I Should Be


I lost the gift I got Peter for Valentine's day. It was in a plastic bag in my bedroom. I remember thinking I should move it, because the Boy likes to play in there, and often drags Peter in with him. I remember picking up the bag...and that's it. I searched everywhere, even in the dry garbage, in case I'd accidently thrown it out. I'm still hopeful that bag will turn up somewhere, someday. It was a lame gift, anyway, several Spongebob- themed items. At least I'd also gotten him a case of beer, which fortunately, is difficult to lose.
The worst thing, is that this is exactly the kind of thing my mother does all the time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

It's funny 'cause its true!

Good thing you got boobs and that beer makes ME forget stuff, blondie. :-)

11:20 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I'll find you some more Spongebob stuff. I know how much you love that little guy in his pineapple under the sea.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

What? huh?

Sorry I had beer for breakfast.

What was your name again, Jessica?

;-)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home