Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Releasing My Inner Hippie


Had my last pottery class last night; spent the whole time on the wheel...FUN!
I had clay all over my boots, my pants, my arms up to my elbows, it was even in my hair.
I even improved quite a bit over the two hours...the teacher showed me a few tricks. Posture makes all the difference. I even managed to make a bowl to bring home after it's glazed and fired. It doesn't look half bad! Bring on the organic veggies and chai tea!
I am definitely going back in a few weeks, after I'm done with this new kick boxing class I'm starting.

Do I need to mention that isn't me in the photo?

2 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

When you go back, use the new kung fu moves to negotiate a lower price, Hippie.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I love the wheel! It is pretty pricey, though.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home