Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Something I Haven't Finished


And probably never will. Rug hooking seems so appealing, but I just suck at it. I bought this kit when I was pregnant. I haul it out once in a while and work on it. I guess I was supposed to mix up the two shades of beige for the background. Also, I hooked some areas too close together, and now the stupid rug is starting to curl.
My God. It was pretty sad looking draped across the couch. But it looks even worse in the picture.
Oh well. Not everything you try is going to work out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Stargirl is an experienced hooker. Maybe she can give you some tips and you guys can work the same street corner for a while.

;-)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I saw that pic of Stargirl's on her blog, and I cringed in embarrassment for my sad little house!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home