Saturday, March 04, 2006

Chocolate-Covered Cherries!



Was at my bookclub meeting Thursday night at Chapters...guess what was half-price at Starbucks?! One of my favourite treats, chocolate covered cherries!! They had a bunch of the small 85 g boxes, normally $4.50 plus tax, on for $2.25!! I got five boxes, the high school kid at the cash said I wouldn't pay tax if I got six, she turned out to be wrong, so I joking told her she should throw in a free box...and she did!! So I came home with seven boxes! I'm down to five now.

UPDATE: after scoffing down another box this afternoon, I looked the remaining four boxes, and thought perhaps I should get some more. I've got eight boxes now. JOY!

UPDATE #2: Okay, I just happened to be in Chapters, and I bought one more box. Just one! I noticed there are only three boxes left. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one buying them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

If you get stopped with eight boxes in your car, is that trafficking?

I doubt that any cop would buy the "personal use" defence. (unless they know you, of course)

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home