Sunday, May 14, 2006

Out Of Shape


So I got a bike seat for the Boy, thinking it would be fun for both of us, and a way for me to get some exercise.
I took him out yesterday for the first time....by the time we got to the end of the street I was gasping and puffing for air. We went to a playground, so the Boy could run around and, more importantly, give poor Mommy a break. Not so. The Boy encourages interactive playground time, rather than Mom just sitting on a bench and watching.
Then, back on the bike for a few minutes. I was very tired, and today my butt hurts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

Biking is pretty cool. I totally understand the butt hurting thing. I don't have a butt so it really hurts. lol. Don't you think that bike seats should be like lazy boy chairs? How did the Boy like the ride? Happy Mother's Day BTW!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I think the ideal bike would have those really high handle bars so you aren't hunched over, and have a big huge seat!!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home