Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I Know I Said "No More Trip Pictures," But...

Look at what I ate for breakfast at Denny's in Bangor when we were headed home.
This is the "Lumberjack Slam..." two eggs, toast, hash browns, ham, bacon, sausage, AND pancakes. I managed to eat a surprising amount of it.
While we were waiting for our food, I spied a picture of a tantalizing chocolate milkshake, and thought, "I'm an adult, I'm on vacation, and I can have a milkshake for breakfast if I want to, damnit!" So I did. And it was gooo-ood!

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Is that measley little toast, eggs and OJ across from you Peter's breakfast? Geez, eat like a man, would'ja? ;)

I'm sitting here at work having had nothing to eat yet and those sausages look goooooood.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Shut it Kitty!

I was gonna mention how my NORMAL SIZED French Toast Slam across the table was dwarfed by the Lumberjack Breakfast.

(Note that my sausage and bacon had already been consumed, not to mention that you can't see anything behind the huge milkshake.)

8:39 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Okay, so points for having eaten your meat first.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home