Monday, July 17, 2006

Just Finished These


I couldn't put these down. I finished one and picked the other right up.
Linda Greenlaw is the real person who was played by Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio in the movie "The Perfect Storm."
She was the only female swordboat captain (and very successful,) and now fishes for lobster.
Imagine spending thirty days at a time trapped on a small boat with a bunch of smelly men who probably didn't look even remotely like George Clooney or even Marky Mark....she must be one tough bitch.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scrolling down, what lovely pictures! Looks like fun!

The books look interesting. I can't imagine bossing a bunch of sea types around. She must be some tough cookie.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

I think she probably "prefers the company of women". Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

See, and I thought she was a man when I looked at her picture.
I can't seem to get anything right.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

She looks like she skipped the sunblock while out at sea.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

LOL!
She's very handsome.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home