Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Saw This Last Night




Loved it! The music is the same as from the Christopher Reeve movies. I actually got a delicious shivery chill when the movie started and the "da da daaaa da da da da daaaa" kicked in.
I remember seeing the first one in the theatre when I was a kid. They also dedicated it to the memory of Christopher and Dana Reeve, which I thought was nice.
Here's the Boy in his little Superman jacket, running faster than a speeding bullet. It has a little cape which flies out behind him when he runs fast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

You must get that picture framed!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I loved the movie too, we saw it on Sunday night.

Loved the plane scene. Loved Lois' shoes. Loved hunky new Superman.

Loved.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home