Monday, August 14, 2006

Annual Victoria Park Arts And Crafts Fair In Moncton



Me, yesterday: I'm not buying anything! I mean it!

What I bought: two bags of the most incredible smelling apple and cinnamon potpourri, two Busy B candles, two scarves, a pair of mittens for the Boy (because we had been chatting with the nice lady running the booth and I felt I should buy something,) and some chocolate/amaretto fudge.

And I spent six dollars on cat tails and Indian tobacco for the barrel on my steps. Yes, I know I could have picked it myself for free, but I never would have gotten around to it. Doesn't it look nice?

2 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Cool! When do we set the cat tails on fire and go after Frankenstien with the rest of the angry Villagers?

8:53 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

There's nothing like an Arts & Crafts Fair...Oh, and if I had a nickle for every time I uttered the words, "Seriously, I'm not buying anything", I'd be rich. ;o)

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home