Sunday, September 03, 2006

Saturday In PEI


Peter, the Boy and I went to PEI for the day yesterday. We stopped at the Cape Jourimain Nature Centre, which is right next to the Confederation bridge, and has the best view of it. It also has walking trails and an old lighthouse. However, what I mostly viewed was the inside of the ladies room, as the Boy, who has been wearing big boy underwear for about two months without a single accident, suddenly had two of them, fifteen minutes apart. We sped through the extra clothing I had brought for him, and had to stop at Zellers in Summerside to buy him something to wear.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

Pictures! Yay!

Does that bridge scare you when you go over it? Or I guess it's not the bridge itself that's scary, it's the thought of going off of it.
Aww about 'Evan'. I'll bet he felt bad. Poor little guy.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

That bridge always gives me the creeps - I have a thing about driving over water....Your lighthouse pics always make my day, though! :o) Beautiful!

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bridge looks like a big rollercoaster when you see it from a distance, but it's nothing to drive over...you can't even see the water unless you're up high.

And the Boy is completely unconcerned about his sudden potty regression. I'm the one who's upset. He's had about 7 accidents in two days! Does that mean I'm a bad mother?!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Anonymous was me. I have no idea why it did that.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

It certainly does not make you a bad mother! Silly! It makes you a normal mother.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nope you arent a bad mother... You are perfect like the rest of us. I love the pictures....

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What lovely pictures! PEI is lovely! The restaurant looks yummy! Nice family day.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

nope - not a bad mother...It took me ages to train my boy....found out that he had an ungodly fear of his potty. Once I took that away and let his do the deed in the toilet, he was fine. :o)

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home