Friday, October 06, 2006

I Couldn't Sleep Last Night


All because of this stupid book. I picked it up a few nights ago because it looked like a delightfully spooky Halloween read.
Last night I read a chapter about a haunted house where a muffled voice was sometimes heard under a bed in one of the bedrooms.
When I turned out the light, I realized I was petrified.
I was awake for at least an hour, thinking to myself, "I am not a 35 year old grown woman and mother who is AFRAID OF THE DARK!"
And, it was the third night in a row I read the book and scared myself. Maybe I should just read it during the daytime.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That would be the reason I dont read or watch scary movies.. I watched Rose Red and bout jumped at every little sound for about a month... But it was good!!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Schell said...

Boo.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

AAAAGGH!!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Netter said...

Oh I don't do scary books, movies, you name it. I can't stand those stupid people that always go to investigate a strange sound...basically because I am one of those people that just HAVE to know what that sound was. Stuff like that gives me nightmares.

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home