Thursday, November 30, 2006

Check It Out!


This was going to be my Christmas gift from Peter, a script of the movie "Carrie," signed by Stephen King and John Travolta! He found it on EBay, and after successfully bidding for it, realized it was a colour copy of an autographed script. His $80 was refunded, and the seller told him to just keep the script since it had already been shipped.
I don't care that it's a copy. It's still way cool. Thanks, Peter!

Sick Boy Update: Boy is just fine now, but now Peter is sick.

6 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

You're welcome.

Thanks for getting me ....the Flu!
:-(

7:36 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

That is one of the most thoughtful presents EVER!
wow.
I think he likes you.

Hope you feel better soon, Peter.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Sweet gift, Peter! Even if it's a photocopy, that's still way awesome!

p.s. I think Peter's got a wee crush on you. ;o)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is a very sweet gift Peter. You wanna come teach my hubby on what gifts are good ones!! LOL

12:22 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

I just want the beatings to stop.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home