Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Have You Seen "Tori and Dean: Inn Love"?


I don't know why I keep watching this. Wait, yes I do... because it's really funny because they're such a pair of MORONS!
Look at this guy! Look at him! He's her trained poodle!
He's too Canadian to fit into Tori's bizarro Hollywood scene.
I happen to think Mary Jo (the ex-wife Dean dumped for Tori and the very funny host of a now defunct popular Canadian cooking show) is much better off without him.
And Tori sort of looks like... a guy in drag.

7 Comments:

Blogger ollie1976 said...

Amen!
-Jen

9:16 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

akk! I missed this! I will totally be your 'Inn Love' buddy (i know that sounded a little weird. You know what I meant). When is it on??
I've always thought she looked a little manly too.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I don't get Oxygen, but it's on Slice. It's on here on Tuesdays at 11pm. I found it on zap2it.

You know, I like Mary Jo, but I always found she was a little "mannish," too. What's that say about Dean?

10:20 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

they must be triplets.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! Well, I guess 'stoopid is as stoopid does'. Run, Tori & Dean! Run!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Librarian Girl said...

I totally watch this show. I have no idea why. I am mesmerized by Dean's hair. It's so...I don't know. It always looks so styled, even when he's doing home improvements and stuff. Why is this fascinating? Couldn't tell you.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Wow, I never realized that she could be Mary Jo's long lost, horse-faced sister.

Old Dean must like the shemale look.
(but I'm sure he's completely straight.....)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home