Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Weekend Of Desperate Housewife

I had most of the long weekend off, after three straight weekends with the Boy and most of a fourth. So I was able to enjoy myself without any parental guilt.

Saturday, Peter and I went whale-watching again in St. Andrews. We saw a pair of finbacks this time. Whale-watching is awesome.


Sunday, I went to see "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" with my movie buddy, and spent a pleasant afternoon engaged in gossip, Starbucks and dinner.

Monday I got the Boy back.

It was a great weekend, but I'm kind of tired now.









3 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

I'd love to go whale watching! Great pics. Where do you go for whale watching? I'd love to check that out when we're there.
Dinner and coffee and a movie with a friend sounds wonderful. Was the movie good?

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys have all the fun! I'll enjoy your pics since I get too seasick to go whale watching myself.

1:42 PM  
Blogger ollie1976 said...

Awesome pictures of the whales-I miss going whale watching.
-Jen

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home