Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Thoughts on "Dancing With The Stars"



- I was thrilled Helio and Julianne won, but at the same time v. sad for Mel and Maks. Man, Maks is hot.

- Maks is even hot when he's burping.

- How is it that with the skimpy costumes and running and jumping and skipping, all the women's breasts remained absolutely stationary?

- Samantha Harris's new baby boobs are enormous!

- Sabrina and Mark were hosed.

- What was with Helio and the milk last night?

- I think Marie Osmond is as cool as I thought she was when I was 6.

- Donny is so going to be on next season. He's just dying to get on the dance floor.

- Wayne Newton is a very strange looking man.

7 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Milk is the traditional drink when you win the Indy 500. Helio has won the Indy 500 twice.

...and Mel's giant rack trumps any perceived "hotness" of her partner.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

What are you doing up this early?

8:19 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

9am...working

8:53 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

I was hoping for a tie. I thought Mel was amazing. Peter beat me to the milk answer.

I was impressed with Marie, she is cool.

Very odd to see Sabrina and Mark voted out so soon they were very good. Although I had/have no clue who she was/is, even after I read her bio.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Yarn Tails said...

They had some really great stars on there this season! Some of the best I think. I wish Mel would have won, she was awesome!

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, I was sad for Mel and Maks, I was rooting for them. The boobs: there was incredible amounts of boob when Samantha was interviewing Mel on Monday. I had to call in The Hub to take a look. he liked it. Wayne Newton: I think he needs a new plastic surgeon, either that or loosen up the staples on the back of his head. Geez!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Patty said...

i wanted both the couples to win !

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home