Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween Rocks!

  1. We carved our jack o'lanterns yesterday. Check out the cool Yoda pumpkin Peter carved! The Boy and I collaborated on the one in the next pic. Not quite as impressive, but traditional. Made toasted pumpkin seeds... tasty little guys!
  2. And the Boy is breakdancing to "Purple People Eater" in the fourth pic down.
  3. I like Halloween better than Christmas. There's creepy stuff, candy, and you aren't expected to hang out with your relatives.























5 Comments:

Blogger Netter said...

Fun! I want to do a pumpkin but I'm not sure when I will find the time. The month has gone by so quickly that I have not even decorated....sad, so sad, because Halloween is one of my favorite holidays as well.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

I like the Boy's traditional pumpkin best.

Did you see the piece in the paper about the guy who wrote an Extreme Pumpkins book.
http://www.extremepumpkins.com/newiwrotebook.html

I like Hallowe'en too just not people in masks

2:48 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I think I'm going to do that vomiting pumpkin next year!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Librarian Girl said...

Halloween is so totally better than Christmas!

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you heard the Weird Al spoof "Yoda"? Yes? No? Peter's pumpkin made me think of it. :o)

LOVE the Freddy Kruger effect on that 2nd pumpkin. Very nightmare-ish!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home