Friday, October 05, 2007

Just Finished This For My Bookclub


This was really, really good. It's about the family of a hermaphrodite, starting with her/his/its grandparents as they immigrated from Greece (they were actually brother and sister.)
Reading it made me realize how much I like being a woman.
I like men just fine, but I wouldn't want to be one. We smell better. Men have gross bathroom habits, like poor aim and spending half an hour sitting there reading the paper. I much prefer a chair. And they're hairy, and like to beat each other up, and all that other man stuff.

4 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Bah! I'll stick with external plumbing over internal anyday.

Try writing YOUR name in the snow, ladies....

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the pocket pool. Ick.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

The pocket pool? What's that?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

men always have a habit of 'checking' to see if it's still there.
ahahahahahaha

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home