Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finding garbage on the beach makes me happy

The beach I happened upon that seemed to have a lot of beach glass was not a fluke. I went there on Sunday morning and found a ton of it, including a brown piece with 'JA' on it (javex?) and a pottery shard. I also found a big blue piece. I found a tiny blue sliver in PEI last year, and a lot of blue glass in Cuba, but this is the first blue piece I've found in New Brunswick.

I found all this in two hours.  I was giddy with excitement.  Apparently it doesn't take much to make me happy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin | Bygone Living said...

So cool!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Completely Coastal said...

This would make me very happy too!!!!

Maya @ Daily Vitamin Sea

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home