Monday, August 02, 2010

Remembering popovers

This was the label from a popover pan I bought from the gift shop at Jordan Pond House in Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor a couple of summers ago. We ate there twice, and I consumed far too many of their signature popovers.

I had the label laminated and hung it over the stove. I never fail to remember those popovers when I see it.

They even have dessert popovers, filled with ice cream and smothered in chocolate sauce. Oh my God, they were good.

We had tea (and popovers) on the front lawn of the restaurant, with the pond and 'Bubbles' for a view.
Must go back somday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin | Bygone Living said...

Oh MAN, those popovers look to die for!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

What an awesome idea to use the label as wall art! And what a cool place too!!!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home