Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I love Halloween!

Halloween is my absolute, 100% favourite day of the year.  There's scary stuff and free candy.  It makes me sad that now there are trick or treating curfews.  And what is this crap about candy fairies taking your loot and leaving you a toy or book instead?   That sucks.

Tonight is Daddy's night, so after the Boy is finished trick or treating I'm going to go home, fire up the jack o'lanterns in the living room and watch the new episode of American Horror Story.  And dig into the bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups I picked up this morning, and whatever else I can manage to steal from the Boy's loot.

This is Peter's 2012 jack o'lantern masterpiece, Mama June from Honey Boo Boo.  It didn't photograph very well, but it looks amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Netter said...

How funny! Love it!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home