Monday, January 23, 2006

New Experiences


Okay, I'm 35 years old, and I've never been stoned. Well, except for on cold medication. How is it possible to retain such innocence for so long? Well, all my friends over the years have been boozers rather than potheads. Plus I'm a non-smoker. And I can't stand the smell of weed and hash.
So, Saturday night at a girl bash, I finally set out to actually get high on marijuana. Through the course of the night, I smoked, and smoked, and smoked, and smoked some more, and...nothing. Then, the hostess brought out what she called, "the big guns," which when I inhaled, seared my throat and lungs, and sent me off into a 5-minute coughing fit. Finally, I felt a bit spacey.
Spacey. That's it? For fuck's sake. I'll take booze anyday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Gonna try some Crystal Meth. next weekend?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Tsk tsk - You need to try brownies! Some good, potent brownies should do the trick -don't get discouraged it can take up to an hour to hit but then...boy, worth the wait.

Were you smoking it cut with tobacco? If so, try without. Much, much better.

(I look so innocent)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Hippies!

I just drank and watched hockey in a bar Saturday night. At least I'M not going to hell!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home