Monday, January 16, 2006

What I Bought At Chapters Last Night




I love Maeve Binchy. Her books are very...nice. "Tara Road" and "Scarlet Feather" are my favourites by Maeve. I think "Echoes" is the only one of hers I haven't read yet.
I got a review copy of a book by Sharon Owens, "The Teahouse On Mulberry Street," and very much enjoyed it...easy breezy, pleasant, easy on the brain. So I got a review copy of "Ballroom"...it got lost when I moved, and I was only halfway through. Fuck! So I finally gave in and bought a copy.
I got "Curious George" for The Boy, but it's kind of for me, too.
Now I think I want to read "Brokeback Mountain."

2 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

I heard Brokeback Mountain was full o' dem der homer-sexuals!

(I'll bet they made the movie just to prove Eric Cartman right: "It's about a bunch of gay cowboys eating pudding")

3:28 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

C. George seemed like a hit?
(Induced sleep in short order)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home