Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tap Dancing!


W.S. apparently is taking tap dance lessons. I've always wanted to learn to tap dance. I did take Riverdance lessons several years ago. I thought it would be a fun way to get some exercise, and plus, you wore tap shoes, getting that satisfying taptaptap sound. Unfortunately, I completely lacked talent. In fact, I sucked. I didn't even get to be in the show at the end of the session. The teacher was very tactful about it. She pointed out that I would be too busy emceeing to dance anyway. Plus, I'm fairly well endowed in the bust area, especially since having The Boy...not good for all that jumping around. So, I have put away my dream of tap dancing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

must not comment on bust, must not comment on ....

2:00 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I knew that was coming!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Whaaa? I didn't say nuttin'

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home