Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Spring Cleaning



One last morning without the Boy, and I took the opportunity to clean out my pantry shelf. Which by the way, is a very nice, straight piece of cabinetry made by my father...I don't know what's up with my camera or photography skills, but it looks very odd in the picture.
Anyway, I threw out a ton of junk. It's even organized now, with most used items on top, and least on the bottom. And, I can see everything, so I shouldn't wind up with 3 bottles of oil and 4 bags of cinnamon again.
On the top is part of my beloved collection of jugs. (Yes, I get off on jugs. Laugh away, you perverts.) The crock at the left is where I hide the Boy's stash of treats.

2 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Nice Jugs, as usual.

The cabinet looks straight but we need to investigate different flash settings on your camera; these look dark too.

It might be set to "flash fill" or something other than normal flash.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

"Big Ken" builds some seriously cool shit too.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home