Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Grumpy!


I'm still sick! For an entire week, now! And it's starting to make me very cranky.
Well, I feel better, but I still have a nasty cold, and still have no voice, which is kind of a problem, in my line of work. I also cough a lot. I tend to go off into these awful coughing fits, and people start inching away from me. I was home alone last night, and was cross stitching in front of CSI. But I kept coughing and missing the holes in the fabric with the needle.
I think I have whooping cough. Or with my luck, the deadly H5N1 strain of bird flu.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I just want to kiss that angry little kitty face. How cute is he?!

I am reluctantly noticing that David is coughing and we're both exhausted. I think we might have found ourselves some germs. I also think I might have a sinus infection again. I had one all last winter.

gross. We should all pack our bags and hop a plain somewhere warm. C'mon! group vacation! Drinks would kill our germs

9:37 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Stay home from work dammit. You and your voice need rest!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

Hope you feel better soon.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home