Saturday, April 15, 2006

New Ring (Sort Of)


This ring literally sat in a drawer for 20 years. It belonged to an aunt of mine, who left me her jewellery when she passed away in 1986. I never much cared for it. But, a few weeks ago, I pulled it out of my sock drawer and decided to get it sized. I just got it back last weekend, which I found out today from another aunt, was just a couple of days before the 20th anniversary of her death.
I really like it, but I wear a lot of red, and I think it makes me look like a Red Hatter. Though I very much admire their attitude, which basically is, "I just don't give a f*** anymore."

1 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

OMG!!! I love it! I'd wear it every freakin day. Amethyst is the most beautiful gem ever. (I even wanted to name my daughter Amethyst. Go ahead, laugh, everyone else does. She ended up with the name Kristine to everyones delight. And hers.)I can see the Red Hatter thing happening, though. LOL.

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home