Monday, May 22, 2006

Did I Ever Blow The Diet!

Ha ha ha! You're one of us now!


The healthy eating thing didn't happen yesterday.
Here's what I ate:

- blueberry bran muffin (not so bad)
- Caramilk (bad)
- McDonald's hash brown (very bad)
- Kraft Dinner (powerful urge... never make it... don't want Boy eating it)
- another Caramilk (clearly backlash from 3 weeks of salad)
- can of Coke (God!)
- an entire, full-sized Greco pizza Oven Sub (it was the 2-hour season finale of Desperate Housewives...I needed a treat!)

What a hog.
Time to haul myself back up onto the junk food wagon.

So far today:

- oatmeal with skim milk
- banana
- yogurt with handful of frozen blueberries

Better!

3 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

"- an entire, full-sized Greco pizza Oven Sub"

Consider yourself lucky, I think mine gave me food poisoning.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Uh oh! Really? I'm fine.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

But Caramilks and Coke are so good...

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home