Tuesday, May 16, 2006

It's A Good Thing The Boy Is So Cute


Tired, tired, tired. Boy slept very poorly last night. He is now curled up in my bed, looking like a cherub instead of the grumpy demon child he's going to be if he doesn't sleep at least another hour or two.
The topic on yesterday's talk show at work was about how some study has shown that working mothers are healthier than stay at home mothers. No kidding! I spent a year on mat leave, and going to work is like a paid vacation in comparison. Plus, at work, they give you time to eat... your kids don't even give you 5 minute bathroom breaks!
And I only have one! I can't imagine stay-at-homes with four kids! And mothers who home school...well, they have a lot more energy than I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

Moms are amazing.
Hope he slept well.

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home