Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!


I had a very nice Mother's Day. Peter, my mom, my ex mother-in-law, and even my ex-husband all got me a little something on behalf of the Boy, who is only two and a half, and doesn't have a job (though he does have a Big Boy Spiderman wallet full of Canadian Tire money).
After a day of visiting in Chatham, we came back home, and I got the best Mother's Day gift of all...an evening off! And I had chocolate mousse ready and waiting in the fridge! Peace and quiet, a tidy house, chocolate mousse and new Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives...heaven!

2 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Not to mention that he greets me with "give me all your money".

That sounds a pretty good job to me.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Beth Roy said...

Your day sounds wonderful! The bit with my own little family was great - the part with the inlaws well...was not. But tonight it's the finale of Grey's Anatomy and knitting - heaven.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home