Wednesday, June 07, 2006

666


Yesterday was the 6th day, of the 6th month, of the year 2006.
I didn't think much of it, but there was definitely something cosmic going on, and not in a good way.
First, there was the can of flour on the floor incident.
Then, I accidently hung up on the Premier of New Brunswick. Nice. Well, I hung up on the toady calling for him, but still.
Then, to top things off, I lost not only my work keycard, but a co-worker's as well!
Something evil had to be behind it all!
The co-worker's keycard turned up in my purse. Mine however is still AWOL. I'm starting to think maybe the Boy flushed it down the toilet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Our network was done so I had to sit at my desk reading all day because I couldn't do any work.

Oh wait, that wasn't evil....

8:22 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

Actually, in "Mayberry" 6,6,6 is the IQ of any random gathering of three people.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home