Sunday, June 25, 2006

Cherry Pie

Every once in a while, my inner Martha comes out. Today I made a fresh cherry pie while the Boy was with his father.
So you won't think me anything less than a domestic goddess, I did NOT take any pictures of the incredible mess I made pitting the cherries I paid ten dollars for, or of the sad patch job I made of the crust. I don't have the knack for pie crust. It tastes okay, but I just can't get that perfect smooth crust that comes off the counter in one piece. I guess that means I should make pie more often.
The pie smells incredible, exactly like a Cows ice cream shop. If you've ever been in a Cows (on Prince Edward Island and I think just three other locations across the country) you'll know the smell I'm talking about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your pie looks delicious. Bet your house smelled heavenly.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home