Friday, June 23, 2006

Grocery Store Fun



I just love those self-scan checkouts at SuperStore. You know, the ones where you get to scan your own food? I get a real charge out of scanning my own stuff. I like the beeping sound it makes, and I take great, smug pride in being able to do it very fast, while people at the other self-scans are staring at their screens in confusion. I think I'd make a great cashier.
It's nice to know that if my current career doesn't pan out, I'll have something to fall back on.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love using those at the store. The only problem I have with them sometimes is that the stupid thing dont register what you put in the sack. Have a good day. Is the boy still sick??? Havent talked about him in days, he must have done something funny. I miss my kids not being that little again. It shouldnt be terrible twos, it should be terrible teens...LOL

10:34 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

I can't stand those machines. I always get the ones that don't work right. At least that's what I want to think.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Librarian Girl said...

I love those machines too. Only, I don't like it when they talk. Robot voices are creepy.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Administrator said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

My BROTHER!! I feel like a big pervert, now! Peter is my beau, actually.
Eeeewww!!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

I am laughing sooo hard.

3:28 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

He looks perplexed. Not unlike me in his situation.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Don't know who the cute guy is, Knitting Momma. That's just some random picture I found on the net.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home