Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Another Book In The Mail!


I only buy a couple of Lucy Mauds at at time whenever I'm on PEI. That's so I don't run out of them too quickly. I've been reading her since I was ten, and I still haven't read quite everything yet.
However, my last trip there, I found out two I didn't have were out of print! I panicked, but was able to track them down on Amazon.Com. This one was used, and I paid about $20 for it, but I'm happy. The other one should be along in a couple of weeks. After I get that one, the only LM books I won't have read will be the Emily of New Moon books.
It's too hot to hang out in the living room tonight, so I think I'll head off to bed with the new book.

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

ohh, read the Emily Books. Emily is no Pat (my favourite) but you must read them.

I have all the little collections of short stories and love them too.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Kitty! I thought you were dead!
I'm holding off on the Emily books for a bit...I just hate that there'll be nothing new left to read. Though I did find out last night that there's another short story collection, "After Many Days," that I don't have, so I can have the fun of hunting it down.
I'm going to start reading her selected journals.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

I know, I have dropped off the face of the earth!

I reread all the book every couple of years and so far that has held me over. I also rewatch all the movies, Jane of Lantern Hill was on recently.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Nuts! I wish I'd known it was going to be on. I only saw it once, years ago, and I read the book shortly after. Jane of Lantern Hill is my favourite Lucy Maud, besides the Anne books.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

5:46 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

what the hell?
I think you're getting spam.
I'd stick the word verification on.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home