Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Fall Is Coming!


What I Love About Fall

- coloured leaves
- crisp cool days, cold nights that make inside feel so cozy
- sleeping under comfy quilts, instead of lying on top of them on sweltering nights
- sweaters, cute little jackets and shoes instead of t-shirts and flip-flops
- pumpkin pie, hot chocolate, piles of squash, hearty casseroles, and soups and stews simmering on the stove, instead of the barbeque
- pumpkins, indian corn, and corn husks decorating doors and porches
- kids back in school, everyone back from vacation, new episodes of your favourite shows... feels like everything is back to normal
- Halloween

I picked up these two fellas at Homesense on the weekend. Aren't they handsome? And only $9.99 each.

6 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

I have relatives that look like that

8:33 AM  
Blogger Administrator said...

I'm with you Buccaneer. Let's steer that ship towards the Florida Keys and go watch Jimmy Buffett until Spring.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I love autumn....I love halloween! And I love Home Sense :o)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Schell said...

I'm all for boat drinks, but I'm ready for fall too.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being a former New Yorker, I miss fall! I also apologize profusely for #88 on you 100+ Things list!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love fall. I cant wait for the leaves to start changing and then comes the snow and Christmas!!!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home