Monday, October 23, 2006

A Once In A Blue Moon Kind Of Day


I had Sunday and Sunday night all to myself, with nothing to do, but whatever I pleased. Those kind of days are pretty rare, lately.
So I made the most of it. I read scary Stephen King short stories Sunday morning (it is close to Halloween, after all,) napped on the couch for a couple of hours, read for another couple of hours. I watched some scary "Ray Bradbury Theatre" stuff that I had ordered from Amazon, that I last saw when I was in high school.
Then, I went out to the Hopewell Rocks, (see below) and then to Chapters, where I hung out and browsed for two hours.
Then I came home, and got the fabric for another quilt block cut out, while sitting on the couch in front of "Charlie's Angels."
It was a great day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

I love "me" days - they are so appreciated when they don't happen very often!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Hey, which Stephen King short story book were you reading? I have one as well - was always a big big fan.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I was reading "Everything's Eventual."
I ordered the new one from Amazon, and the tracking thing says it's in the sortation plant in Mississauga!

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home