Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Besides The Bridget Jones Portion, My Christmas Was Really Great




My materialistic side had a great Christmas, too.

My faves:

- a cute little spice rack from Peter
- a new DVD player and five movies, also from Peter
- two big expensive hardcovers I've been wanting, also from P.
- Body Shop cranberry stuff
- a short fuzzy pink bathrobe from the "J-Lo" lingerie line that makes me feel warm, cosy, and glamorous at the same time
- a stocking full of chocolate!
- a $100 gift card from Chapters!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Darlene said...

okay, seriously - I absolutely LOVE those spice jars! It looks as if you were spoiled (which is a VERY good thing!) I have to post pics of my stuff soon...

11:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Peter definitely spoiled ya! He is such a sweetie!! You got some great things there!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Librarian Girl said...

Wow! Great loot!

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Score! Nice gifties!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home