Saturday, December 16, 2006

I Had A Lovely Birthday

For my 35th, I wanted to do something wild and crazy, and got a brazilian wax. This year was a little more tame. Peter made me an ooey gooey chocolate cake, took me out to a really nice Italian restaurant for dinner, and got me a Chapters gift card and the Desperate Housewives cookbook. It has some great looking recipes in it.
I don't mind being 36, though I swear, mentally I haven't changed since I was 12. But it occurred to me last night that in four years I would celebrating my 40th. That was weird.

6 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Yup, pretty tame...


Now hand over the microfilm, Mata Hari.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Peter you did a wonderful job on her cake!

Glad you had a good time DH! That cookbook looks really good. I havent seen that one before. Gonna have to go out and look for it!

2:40 AM  
Blogger Netter said...

We are the same age, OK, fine I'm a few months older, I'll admit it. Did you have to bring up the whole 40 thing...ugh. Well, I 'm young at heart so 40 shouldn't be an issue but I just need to come up with something interesting to do for the 40th birthday. I think I will have to get my gal friends to take a trip with me. We'd get in to much trouble in Vegas, so I will have to ponder where we could go. I'm glad you had a lovely b-day...may you have many, many more.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

The cake looks pretty good.
Glad you had a good birthday.
I don't want to talk about turning 40. It's just too weird.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Next year I'm 40 - I don't think I matured past 16.

awesome cake, peter!

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People, life begins at 40!

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home