Saturday, January 20, 2007

A Tale Of Tooting


It always strikes me how much of a boy the Boy is. He likes to break things, and hit things, pee standing up, and thinks flatulence is the height of comedy.

The other morning after his bath, I was patting his little naked tushie and saying something like, "Mummy just wuvs your inky-dinky wittle bummy bum," when he let one rip. On purpose. Right on my hand. He laughed and laughed and laughed.

And, just the day before that, I poked his belly button and he tooted. On purpose. And laughed and laughed.

Why do guys find tooting so funny?

6 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

"Mummy just wuvs your inky-dinky wittle bummy bum,"

I think that just gave me Diabetes.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

I could say something about your inky-dinky tushie, Peter.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as you keep it about the "inky-dinky" tushie.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's definitely a guy thing. I think the "3rd grade humor" lasts from toodlerhood to who knows when! Cute pic!!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Kare said...

lol!
Should be fun when he's older! hahaha

1:59 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

If I had a nickle for every time I've be asked to pull someone's finger in this house, I'd be rich.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home