Saturday, January 13, 2007

French Women Don't Get Fat Update


I am happy to say I have not pigged out all week long.

I have a fridge full of organic stuff (and I've even eaten some of it.)

I also bought one of those ridiculously expensive imported "real' dark chocolate bars, instead of my regular Aero and Chunky KitKats. And, get this, it took me three days to eat it, because the nice French Women author says you should only eat a couple of squares a day. Also, it tasted like shit, so it wasn't hard not to gulp it down.

Hopefully, I'll be skinny in a few days. I'm getting pretty hungry.

3 Comments:

Blogger Schell said...

What about clam chowder?

5:51 PM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Schell! You're back!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

So, you're saying that if I buy crappy chocolate I'll lose weight?

I'll try anything.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home