Wednesday, September 05, 2007

First Day of Pre-Kindergarten


It's official. The Boy is in school. I dropped him off at his first day of pre-k earlier this morning. There was much screaming and clinging, and that was just me.
Oh, and he told me he didn't like anything I packed in his Spiderman lunchbox.
This is the only picture he would allow me to take. He's a little camera-shy lately.
Mommy is waiting for a phone call from the school, saying that he's too much for them and please come get him immediately.
Mommy is STRESSED!
UPDATE: He did fine! He really likes it! He even ate most of his lunch!

6 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Awwwww.

He's obviously just ashamed of the Mullet Daddy gave him.

He''l learn quick how to trade Mommy's lunches for smokes on the playground.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Kare said...

double awwwwww.
It'll be ok, DH. I'm sure. It normal for you both to be recluctant. He'll soon be wanting to stay there instead of going home with you. Now that's embarrassing.
It's a tough transition but he's spunky, no?
You know, I still worry about the girls on their first day of school. What if someone's mean to them... Kristy would just kick their ass but my Dani is a softie.

His dad gave him a mullet??

4:56 PM  
Blogger Yarn Tails said...

Awwww....

In a few years you will be praying for school to start. LOL

Its harder on you than it is on them. It will be ok!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw! Congrats to the boy on his first day at school! And to you too!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Librarian Girl said...

Yay! He is off to start his years, and years, and years of schooling!

Damn I'm glad I'm done with school.

Congratulations!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

awwwww I think school is actually harder on the moms than the kids. When Adam finally had to go a full day, he decided that it was just too long & walked home at lunch time, sat on the step & swore he was never going back.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home