Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's a Mitten!!!


It's pretty rough (and pointy), but it's definitely a mitten!! I'm going to knit another one, then I'm going to try to knit a real pair that can actually be worn.

We got 46 cm of snow here in Moncton. It made for a big mess, and a bit of a hassle between getting to work, work, and getting home from work, but it looks so Christmas-y that I kind of like it. And I think I may drag my cross country skies out Saturday morning while the Boy is at a Christmas party.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kare said...

You made a mitten!
Thumbs and all. I'm impressed.

Cross country skiing sounds wonderful. I'm asking Santa for some this year.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Thank you, thank you.

Cross country skiing is wounderful. It's relaxing, you get to go at your own speed, it's good exercise but doesn't feel like it, and it gets you outside. I like it best in the woods. I just wish I had more time to do it.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Netter said...

That mitten makes me thirsty for hot chocolate...yummy.

Your snow looks pretty. It must have been a wet snow, it actually stuck to the trees. Wet snow makes great snowmen....how fun. I've never been cross country skiing but it sounds wonderful. Stick a camera in your pocket and take lots of pictures for us.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Yarn Tails said...

Now that is what I am talking about, SNOW! I need snow like that. But alas I only got a few inches.

YOUR MITTEN IS AWESOME!!! You did a beautiful job on it!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Cute mitten! Is it little enough to use as a Christmas decoration?

I see many hand knit mittens in your future.

Off topic:
Do you happen to know if the book Ten Needles by Martin Latulippe can be bought any where outside of Moncton, or on line?

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home