Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Getting Ready




Along with filling out papers to go on medical leave, arranging the Boy's schedule, etc, I've also been busy figuring out how to fill the 4 weeks I'll be mostly sitting on the couch, unable to move my arms. Rug hooking and quilting are out, so I've assembled a stack of books to work my way through.

Just in case I can't lift the books, I also got two more seasons of Gilmore Girls, and the first two seasons of Northern Exposure.


One week from today I'll be starting my first full day with my new, compact-sized boobs!

3 Comments:

Blogger Netter said...

One of my old friends from High School had a breast reduction and was so happy with the results. That extra weight had been killing her back and she felt so much better afterward. I'm sure everything will go well, just don't over do it once yo start to feel better.I'll be thinking of you.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your surgery. I hope you have a speedy recovery. I loved Northern Exposure, great show! Have you even seen Twin Peaks? Kinda quirky but good.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Librarian Girl said...

Good luck! I have had several friends who have had that done and they are universally so happy with it.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home